Should I Start a Podcast for My Business? Interview with Chad Hyams Co-Host of Win Make Give
I recently had the opportunity to interview Chad Hyams, a Co-Host for the Win Make Give podcast founded by Ben Kinney. Chad provided a behind the curtain look at what it takes to have a successful podcast. Are you looking for a top business podcast that focuses on health, wealth, leadership, and legacy, checkout the Win Make Give podcast today.
Questions I Asked Chad Hyams in the Interview
- Chad, you are part of a team that is bringing valuable information to business owners through the podcast Win Make Give. Tell me about the concept of Win Make Give, and about the team that makes this one of the most successful podcasts out there right now.
- There are several mediums out there today to share and promote your message as a business owner. Why a podcast?
- I am a business owner, and I am thinking about starting a podcast. What would be the one reason not to start one?
- Obviously, the next question is, what is the one reason for someone to do a podcast?
- Is consistency to creating content for your podcast important? What are some strategies you would recommend to have that consistency with your podcast?
- I imagine one of the biggest challenges is what are you going to talk about. Share with me some of the strategies with Win Make Give to brainstorm and develop content for the podcast.
- Obviously the Win Make Give podcast is next level. What are some of the basic tools someone might invest in to start a podcast? If someone is looking to level up, where do you recommend them going to learn more?
- The audience for Win Make Give is growing quickly, and I believe it to be the recent offering of Ben Kinney taking everyone through the Wealth Series. What was the thought process of taking that to the masses? Share with me the successes.
- Chad, you always end the podcast with “Until next time, do good.” What led you to end each podcast with this phrase?
- What is one question I should have asked you about creating a podcast, and I did not?
Change Your Business and Life by Hiring Jeremy Williams as a Coach Today
Are you needing to get clarity in your business? Do you feel like you're all over the place and lack focus and direction? This is exactly why you should consider hiring a business coach to provide you direction and different perspectives on your approach to building a successful business. Learn more about the one-on-one coaching opportunity offered to small businesses at Red Hawk Coaching.
Author: Jeremy Williams is the Owner/CEO of Red Hawk Coaching, and #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author. For more information about coaching opportunities with Red Hawk Coaching, visit www.RedHawkCoaching.com.
Learn how coaching can change the trajectory of your business and life!