Why You Need This Powerful Blogging Combo
June 19, 2019
Blogging is one of the most powerful marketing tools available to you as an entrepreneur. And social media packs a powerful marketing punch, too. Google Analytics is astounding for the data it collects about traffic to your website and where it’s coming from, better than a hound dog on a coon hunt. But even as powerful as each one of these marketing tools is individually, they pack an unbeatable punch when used together as a powerful blogging combo!
Punch One of the Powerful Blogging Combo
The Benefits of Blogging
When I tell people I write blog posts to market my clients’ businesses, journaling usually pops up in their minds. But blogging is much more than journaling. And it does so much more for a business. The benefits of blogging make it the most powerful marketing tool for every business owner, yes, every.
Here are 10 of them:
- Blogging connects you and allows you to network with likeminded people who share what you’re passionate about.
- It builds an awareness of your business and the solutions you offer your audience. And it gathers their support so that you can make a difference.
- A blog shares your knowledge with others and educates people who are interested in your area of expertise.
- It also allows you to share your knowledge while demonstrating your expertise. When your blog posts are accurate, timely, relevant, and informative, and engaging, people see you as an authoritative thought leader.
- Blogging strengthens your ability to write and makes you a better writer. And the more you blog, the better you get at it. I’ve said this many times about being a virtual assistant and blogger, “If I can do this, anyone can!” And I truly believe it!
- It accelerates your growth personally and in your business. Why? Because you gain experience, improvement in your marketing strategies, and generate ideas for blogs in other niches and/or target markets.
- Blogging builds relationships. (This is my favorite part!) And the relationships you build grow your blog because it is a community-based effort.
- It expands your online presence, connects you with potential customers, and promotes your brand.
- Blogging builds an online portfolio. This is what you use to showcase your writing skills and grow your client base.
- It gains visibility for your business which grows subscribers, leads, and revenue. And it’s the best way to do that!
Delivery of the Powerful Blogging Combo
Unlike it was in the early days of the internet, you don’t need a computer science degree or knowledge about how to code to start blogging. But as we use the internet and technology more and more to run our businesses, the need for a powerful blogging combo becomes increasingly apparent. By the way, you won’t be able to pack a punch online with blogging if you don’t own a website. (Yes, you can own your website. And I recommend it!) So I encourage you, I implore you, to share who you are and what you do for others with the world. Punch ‘em right between the eyes with blogging!
Written by Rockin' Robin Carter
Connect with Coach Jeremy Williams to learn more about how his coaching services can help you as an entrepreneur S.O.A.R. in both business and life.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.