Interview with Mark Linabury Owner of LocalMeA and President of the Greater EMC Chamber of Commerce
Jeremy Williams, Head Coach and Owner of Red Hawk Coaching interviews local business owner and Greater East Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce President Mark Linabury. Mark is the owner of LocalMeA, a virtual services and directory for small business owners.
The questions Business Coach Jeremy Williams covered with Mark in the interview included:
- You are the current President of the East Montgomery County Chamber if Commerce, and I would like to get to that in our interview, and first I would like to ask you about your business LocalMeA. What is LocalMeA, and what inspired you to start this business?
- What is the benefit of small businesses partnering with your services?
- As a small business owner, what is your single greatest challenge, and how do you work to overcome it?
- Everything starts with mindset. Share with me the importance of setting your mindset right in approaching your daily activities as a business owner.
- How can a small business owner connect with you about your services?
- How can the general public access the information and stories you share about local businesses, coupons, and more?
- We are currently experiencing the impacts of an economic shutdown due to COVID-19. As President of the EMC Chamber, what is the chamber doing to support local businesses during this challenging time?
- Have you witnessed businesses growing during this pandemic by adapting the services or products they offer?
- What is on the horizon for the communities served by small businesses affiliated with the EMC Chamber?
- If a local business would like to connect with you to learn more about the benefits of becoming a member of the chamber, how can they connect with you?
- If you could impart one piece of advice to business owners, both as a business owner and the President of the EMC Chamber of Commerce, what would that be?
Change Your Business and Life by Hiring Jeremy Williams as a Coach Today
Are you needing to get clarity in your business? Do you feel like you're all over the place and lack focus and direction? This is exactly why you should consider hiring a business coach to provide you direction and different perspectives on your approach to building a successful business. Learn more about the one-on-one coaching opportunity offered to small businesses at Red Hawk Coaching.
Author: Jeremy Williams is the Owner/CEO of Red Hawk Coaching, and #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author. For more information about coaching opportunities with Red Hawk Coaching, visit www.RedHawkCoaching.com.
Unlock Your Potential with Real Estate Coaching! Invest in Yourself and Get the Results You Deserve. Contact Red Hawk Coaching Today!